Subscribe on Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | RSS | email
On episode 15, we talk about a topic that I love… the power or curiosity. Being curious about how we’re made, curious about the world around us and curious about our work.
From the episode…
- Being curious about ourselves. Get to know how you’re wired, what makes you tick, your strengths, weaknesses, how you interact with others and the world. Check out www.16personalities.com and www.5lovelanguages.com.
- Being curious about the world around you. Don’t assume things have to be the way they are
- Being curious about your workplace. Ask questions. Shake things up. Challenge the current systems.
- If you are a leader in your workplace, make sure you are making it a place conducive to people feeling safe to bring those ideas.
- Four C’s. CARE–> CURIOSITY–> CHALLENGE–> CHANGE
- Next episode. Interview with Lea Goldsmith of Maximize Fitness. First, a minisode where we get to know a little bit about her.
Where to connect with Shawn online:
- Learn more about Shawn here
- Shawn on Facebook
- Shawn on Instagram
- Shawn on Twitter
- The Stories of Starters Community
Where to Subscribe and Review Stories of Starters:
Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | RSS | email
I’d love to hear from you! What is your passion or dream? What obstacles have you faced and how did they make you better? Let me know in the comments…
Be cool. Join the list.
Get the latest post and episodes delivered right to your inbox. Unless you'd rather receive them by fax and cassette tape. In that case, it may take a little longer, you'll have that funky fax sound and your cassette tape will need to be rewound at the end of each listening. If, for some reason, you'd like to save some time, just enter your name and email below and the process will be much simpler.