On episode 15, we talk about a topic that I love… the power or curiosity. Being curious about how we’re made, curious about the world around us and curious about our work.
From the episode…
- Being curious about ourselves. Get to know how you’re wired, what makes you tick, your strengths, weaknesses, how you interact with others and the world. Check out www.16personalities.com and www.5lovelanguages.com.
- Being curious about the world around you. Don’t assume things have to be the way they are
- Being curious about your workplace. Ask questions. Shake things up. Challenge the current systems.
- If you are a leader in your workplace, make sure you are making it a place conducive to people feeling safe to bring those ideas.
- Four C’s. CARE–> CURIOSITY–> CHALLENGE–> CHANGE
- Next episode. Interview with Lea Goldsmith of Maximize Fitness. First, a minisode where we get to know a little bit about her.