Life is full of obstacles… especially for Starters. If you are sitting on the sidelines, it might be smooth sailing. But as soon as you step into the ring, as soon as you take a chance and dare to believe that you can something greater with your dream or passion… that’s when you’ll find yourself face-to-face with an obstacle.
But what can we do when things go wrong? Is it possible to come out even better on the other side? Let’s talk about it on episode 12.
From the episode…
- The irony of a guy named Lebron leaving my great city of Cleveland just days after I decided on a topic for this episode
- Why starters like you will deal with obstacles
- A story from real-life hurdles
- What happened to with my last two interviews and how I reacted
- What I learned from the setback
- 3 Steps we can take
- 1) Remove ourselves
- 2) Spend time with truth-tellers
- 3) Evaluate and resond